Quebec - Eastern Township / ESTRIE
Rate per night in High Season: $715,
Rate per night in Low Season: $635,
minimum two nights *
*Price before taxes, a discount applies depending on the number of nights. Price for 8 adults. The following adults are charged at the rate of 50$ / person / day, plus taxes.
Chalet Availability Calendar
Description of the Chalet
Fingers holding sweet wine
Sun setting on the bay
Luxurious villa, it is a true gem that you discover on the edge of Mégantic lake. With its elegant design and great location, it overflows with promise : starlit nights, spectacular sunsets, evenings that linger on by the flames of an indoor or outdoor fireplace, fun on the water, memorable moments between friends or family regardless of the weather.
A magnificent private dock stands on the lake and gives access to a boat lift and watercraft lift. Take advantage of it to observe the sky, you are at the heart of the first international dark-sky reserve!
1 (sheets on request)
The Villa Morrisson is a new construction based on the principles of luxury and good taste.
You will find on the ground floor:
- A large living room with a bay window overlooking the lake.
- A large dining room and a luxury kitchen.
- Two large bedrooms, each with its own bathroom.
- The master bedroom is equipped with an overflowing bath with therapeutic lights.
On the garden level, you can take full advantage of the living area equipped with:
- A pool table.
- A mini-bar area.
- A second living room.
- Propane Stove
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Fondue Dishes (2)
- Washer, Dryer
- Therapeutic Bath
- Wood Fireplace
- 10 Seat Patio Set
- Children’s Tableware
- Boat Lift (Max 500lbs) (Excluding Pontoon)
- Paddle Board
- 1 5 Seater Pedal Boat
- Watercraft Lift
- Board Games
- Baby Bed
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Internet Access
- 12 Cup Coffee Maker
- Cable and Smart TV
- Children’s Utensils
- High Chair
- Quay closed for the winter from September 29, 2020
Take advantage of the attractions of the region, because Villa Morrisson offers a multitude of activities nearby:
- 5 minutes from Camping Adventure (water slides and slides in winter).
- 10 minutes from the city of Lac-Mégantic.
- 20 minutes from the Baie-des-Sables tourist resort (public beach, boat rental, tubing and ice fishing).
- 25 minutes from the Montagne du Morne (over 20 km of hiking trails).
- 25 minutes from the ZEC of Mont-Gosford.
- 45 minutes from Sugarloaf Ski Resort (75 km);.
- 40 minutes from the National Park of Mont-Mégantic.
In winter, you can easily practice:
- Snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, skating, and snowmobiling on the lake directly from the chalet.
- Dogsled or horse-drawn carriage rides.
- Observation of the sky and the stars at the Astrolab du Mont-Mégantic.
* Note that there are cameras on the outdoor site to ensure home security in the absence of owners or tenants.
crockery and cutlery
fondue dishes (2)
10 seat patio set
boat lift (max 500lbs) (exlcuding pontoon)
1 5 seater pedal boat
Quay closed for the winter from September 29, 2020
12 cup coffee maker
Cable and smart tv