Quebec - Eastern Townships / ESTRIE
Description of the Chalet
The horizon breathes me in
I borrow from the bird
It stands on the heights of a charming village, overlooking a bay that beckons flight. To welcome you, a high-quality new construction, tasteful interior decor : the grounds inspire a worry-free getaway.
To entertain you : billiards, terrace, and a few minutes away on foot from all the commodities of the picturesque village of Piopolis : restaurants, boutiques, general store, without mentioning the unique view of the Appalachian mountains and Mégantic lake.
Ideal for a relaxing family or couple’s vacation.
1 (sheets on request)
- Le Panoramique is built over three floors, with three bathrooms and three bedrooms, all equipped with a queen bed.
- You will also have access to a sofa bed.
- For snowmobilers and cyclists, note that you have access to a heated and locked garage.
- The cottage is equipped with a quality pool table.
- Filter Coffee Maker
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Fondue Pan (2)
- Raclette Pan
- Children’s Park
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Propane Fireplace
- Internet Access
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Outdoor Terrace
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Cable TV
- Washer and Dryer
- Only 20 minutes from National Park of Mont-Mégantic and Mont Gosford.
- 40 minutes from Sugarloaf ski resorts (USA).
- 5 minutes walk from the lake for swimming in summer and all the available sports in winter (cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, skating).
- 10 minutes by car from Tree-to-Tree adventures (Baie-des-sables tourist resort)
filter COFFEE MAKER
CROCKERY AND CUTLERY
FONDUE PAN (2)
IRON AND IRONING BOARD
WASHER AND DRYER