Chalet du phare
Quebec - Eastern Townships / ESTRIE
Description of the Chalet
Arms tired, let us row some more
A lighthouse stands in the distance
Like a promise
At the heart of a charming village, sometimes peaceful, sometimes festive, the Chalet du Phare offers itself as a landmark for an affordable and fun-filled stay.
Its view opens up onto the mountains, marina and lake. One only needs to cross the street to jump in the water, to embark on a boat ride, or to simply admire the stars and sky from the dock.
A comfortable and cozy cottage that will welcome you with open arms after each activity – warmth, comfort and views guaranteed.
A few steps away from many services: general store, kayak rental, inn with patio, park for children, boutiques, tourist information, and much more.
- A closed bedroom as well as a second floor with two double beds (shared room).
- In the basement, there is an open area with two queen beds as well as a wood stove.
- The large dining room allows you to eat comfortably, summer and winter time!
- Electric Fondue Pan
- Keurig Coffee Maker and Nespresso Machine (Refills not included)
- Washer and Dryer
- Wood Pockets on sale for $10 on site
- Children’s park
- High Chair
- Children’s Stool
- Pier at the Piopolis Marina (Just in front of the chalet)
- Picnic Table
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Coffee Maker
- 1 Canoe
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Internet Access
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- 1 3 Seater Kayak (2 adults & 1 child)
- The chalet offers a 10% discount on your activities in the National Park of Mont-Mégantic (only 20 minutes away) and at Solstice Plein Air (neighboring chalet with canoe and kayak rental).
- Located in the center of the Dark Sky Reserve of the Megantic Region, it will appeal to whole family. It is near the lake, the supervised municipal beach, the town of Lac-Mégantic and a large majority of the region’s tourist attractions.
- Skiers are advised: the cottage is only 45 minutes from Sugarloaf (USA)!
Electric fondue pan
Keurig coffee maker and Nespresso machine
(refills not included)
Washer and dryer
Wood pockets on sale
for $10 on site
Pier at the Piopolis marina (just in front of the chalet)
crockery and cutlery
1 3 seater Kayak
(2 ads. 1 child)